Steps to reconfigure email settings
- Open Outlook.
- Select Tools, Email Accounts, and choose to edit your current account.
- When presented with the following screen, please set your username to include the domain name as well. (ie. email@example.com).
Your initial password has been set to abc123. For security purposes, you should change the password immediately. The following explains how to change your password online.
- Open Internet Explorer and type the following in your address bar: http://22.214.171.124/mail.
For the user ID, please remember to use the new format of username@domainname. (ie. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Enter abc123 into the password screen and click Login.
- Click continue and you will be brought to the information screen.
- Click on the icon indicated below and follow the instructions to change your password. Your password will need to contain numbers as well as, letters. If your current password was, mydogsname, your new password will need to be something like, mydogsname1.
If you require assistance at any time, please call us at: 765-827-4293.